Subject: FS - PC PAR w/ 1GB Micropolis Drive For Sale
From: "Daniel J. McCoy" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 17:40:42 -0800

One of these days, I'll have actual LightWave3D oriented content in my
messages!  :)

No doubt you may have seen my recent plight with a PC PAR.  While I can wait
until April for DPS to release the NT software, I find that the PAR wasn't a
good match for my system (only has room for one full size ISA card) and
would require me to replace a card already in that slot.  As such, I find
myself having to sell this wonderful board.  This is the PC version of the
PAR and will include a 1GB Micropolis 2210A drive.  Being purchased used, I
did not receive any manuals or software, however I will include all current
software available for the board and attempt to get manuals.  Keep in mind
that there is no WinNT software set for this board until April, however this
board will work perfectly under DOS and Windows.  Save your images under NT
and Import 'em under DOS/Windows.  When the NT software does come out, you
can get it free from DPS's ftp site.

I'm asking $1050 (which includes shipping via UPS/COD).  If you're
interested, please send e-mail to [email-masked].

Thanks a bunch,
Dan
--
Daniel J. McCoy - [email-masked] or [email-masked]
http//www.pacificnet.net/~djmccoy
For Sale! DPS PC Personal Animation Recorder w/ 1GB IDE drive.  $1000 obo